Last updated: March 26, 2020
THESE LENA DEE’S TRADEMARKS USAGE GUIDELINES OUTLINE HOW WE PERMIT THE USE of Lena Dee’s trademarks, brandnames, tradenames, service marks, service names, domain names and logos (collectively, “Lena Dee’s Trademarks”).
All use of Lena Dee’s Trademarks (including any goodwill arising therefrom) shall solely benefit Lena Dee’s. Any display of the Lena Dee’s Trademarks shall be only in the exact format in which we provide it. No alternate style editing or representation is permitted. Specifically, you may not change the color proportion, or font of any of Lena Dee’s Trademarks, or make any additions to or remove any elements from Lena Dee’s Trademarks.
Lena Dee’s Trademarks shall not be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that Lena Dee’s Trademarks.
Lena Dee’s Trademarks may not be displayed or used in any manner together with or in the context of any content which is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, fraudulent, threatening or vulgar; or which harms or may harm the goodwill of Lena Dee’s (in Lena Dee’s reasonable discretion). The above examples of unlawful and prohibited use do not constitute an exhaustive list. Lena Dee’s reserve the right to withdraw any above mentioned consent at any time.
The logo’s and banner page contains permitted material.
CORRECT USE OF OUR TRADEMARKS AND BRANDING
- Use Lena Dee’s trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form
- Use Lena Dee’s trademarks, product names, service names and other names in text to refer to Lena Dee’s products, services and related technology.
- Use Lena Dee’s Trademarks for efforts in a manner that helps to spread and improve Lena Dee’s.
Do not use Lena Dee’s Trademarks or branding as part of your website so that it misleads people to think that the website is a formal Lena Dee’s site.
Any deceptive practices, such as using domain names that are meant to mislead people to think that they are using an official Lena Dee’s website, are prohibited.
PROHIBITED USE OF OUR TRADEMARKS AND BRANDING
- Do not remove, distort or alter any element of Lena Dee’s trademarks or branding. That includes modifying an Lena Dee’s trademark, for example, through hyphenation, combination or abbreviation.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of Lena Dee’s trademarks.
- Do not use Lena Dee’s trademarks more prominently than your own trademarks, name, trade name, product name, service name, or other name. You should distinguish these names visually from any Lena Dee’s trademark or other name.
- Do not use Lena Dee’s trademark as a generic term for the product category.
- Do not use Lena Dee’s Trademarks in advertising, including Google Ads and other search engines.
- Do not use Lena Dee’s trademarks in any manner that expresses or implies Lena Dee’s has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service, or company, unless specifically authorized by Lena Dee’s.
- Do not display a Lena Dee’s trademark or branding in a manner that in Lena Dee’s sole opinion is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Lena Dee’s (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary).
- Do not display Lena Dee’s trademarks or branding on a site or on material that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not use Lena Dee’s trademarks in false or misleading advertising.
- Do not incorporate Lena Dee’s trademarks or branding into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to Lena Dee’s trademarks or branding.
- Do not copy or imitate Lena Dee’s trade dress, including the look and feel of Lena Dee’s web design properties or Lena Dee’s brand elements, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Lena Dee’s.
- Do not use or register Lena Dee’s trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or aliases.
- Do not register Lena Dee’s trademarks as second, third or top-level domain names.
- Do not use Lena Dee’s trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
USE OUR TRADEMARK AT YOUR OWN RISK
Use of any Lena Dee’s Trademarks is at your own risk. The uses permitted hereunder are provided by Lena Dee’s Trademarks “AS-IS,” without any warranties whatsoever, including (without limitation) any warranty of title and non-infringement. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Lena Dee’s and Lena Dee’s affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your use of the Lena Dee’s Trademarks. Without derogating from or excusing your obligations under this section, Lena Dee’s reserves the right (at your own expense), but are not under any obligation, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification by you if you choose not to defend or settle it. You agree not to settle any matter subject to indemnification by you without first obtaining our express approval.
Lena Dee’s reserve the right to change these Guidelines at any time. Any changes shall be done at Lena Dee’s sole discretion, with immediate effect.
Where we find that you are failing to comply with this policy, we may promptly extract you from our affiliates program and use any and all legal means in its power to stop your activity, including suspension, termination or deactivation of your account.
We reserve the right, exercisable at our sole discretion, to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.
If you have general questions about trademarks not addressed by this policy or our Design Guide, please contact our legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.